Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Fine Art of Family



I have always wanted a locket, there is something about them that is classic and beautiful. So when I first came across The Fine Art of Family I was blown away. So many beautiful pieces it was hard to decide which one I desired the most.

I was ecstatic when my Image Case Necklace with Cord came in the mail. This elegant piece is designed to wear with the image side down, close to your heart. Each Sterling Silver image case is crafted in our signature floral pattern. The small charm measures 1” x 11/16” and hangs from a 16-inch black leather cord. The large charm is 1 3/8" x 1" and hangs from a 16-inch black silk cord. Photos easily slide in the top of each image case.


The Fine Art of Family is dedicated to the cherised memories of our family and friends. It's home to a collection of lockets, jewelry and image cases destined to be passed down as part of your family history. This collection is designed by Monica Rich Kosann, a museum and gallery-exhibited fine art photographer who specializes in black and white portraiture of children and families. Monica's inspiration are the flea markets and antique shops where she shops for the vintage lockets, frames, and heirlooms of past generations. We believe all special memories deserve a special place.

I put in a picture that was taken the day I had my son. It is Kayla kissing his newborn head. I wear it proudly and next to my wedding ring it is my favorite piece of jewelry that I own.

No comments: